Friday, January 23, 2015

Welcome!

Welcome and Bienvenue to Inkspot @ Papillon!


This blog has been a long time in the making - well in my head, anyway.  I just haven't been able to get the time to actually sit down and get to work because of... well, work.  I'm an intermediate teacher of a split grade 7 and 8 class full of little creative minds, and mom to two amazing children of my own.

I've really wanted to take part in one of the many fantastic card challenges online, stumbled across the lawnscaping challenge and really wanted to take part!

Reading the rules, I discovered that I had to link the challenge to my blog, which of course, I hadn't started yet, and so here I am!  Forced to get my little butt in gear and get going.

So what will you find here?  Well, you'll just have to wait and see, because I'm always up to something!  (Literally.  I can't stop.)

Papillon?  What's a papillon?




The word Papillon is the French word for butterfly and also the name of my business.  You can check out my Etsy store Papillon Gifts where I sell handcrafted jewelry, with more great things coming.  You can use the link in the sidebar, or click on the link above in this post.  In fact, you'll be able to find pretty much anything you want on Etsy, including card making and scrapbooking supplies, so check it out!

Now that I've got this started, its time to get busy and start the card for my challenge!  Stay tuned!




No comments:

Post a Comment