Sunday, February 15, 2015

Post-It Note Holder

Hi again!

Today's project is a little different.  Although I love to make cards, sometimes I want to shake things up a bit and do something a little out of the card making box.

So for today, I chose to make a Post-It Note holder.  These are so cute, easy, and quick to make, and you can change it up and use any colour or style you can think of.



For this one I chose Soft Sky cardstock by Stamping' Up!®, and Neenah Solar White.  I added a circular embellishment with little tiny butterflies, but you can use any shape you want.  That's what so great about paper crafting - The sky really is the limit!

Here are the measurement you'll need:

  • Cut card stock to 6-1/4 x 3-1/4"
  • Score at 3-1/4" on both sides (meaning score it once, then rotate the card stock 180 degrees, and score again at 3-1/4")
That's it!  How much simpler could it get?



Check out my video to see how I made this one, and then let your imagination go wild!  Punches are a really useful tool what making things.  I used a circular and scalloped edge punch, but there are tons of different shapes and sizes you can try.  Check these ones out!

See you soon!
Beth


Some of What I used...



Ellen Hutsen - Neenah Solar White 80 lb Card Stock


Find me on...



My Stamping' Up!® Website
YouTube

1 comment:

  1. Love the soft colors chosen for this project. Well done.

    ReplyDelete