Saturday, March 28, 2015

Be You (TIFUL) - My Favourite Things Sketch Challenge




Hello!

Here's Sketch Challenge number two for this weekend, and this one is for My Favourite Things.



I think sometimes card makers don't really stamp a whole lot as we all tend to get carried with different techniques and pretty patterned papers.  For this one, I just felt like stamping!

Inside, outside, sentiment, focal - it's all just stamping!  SO FUN!



I chose one of my favourite Stampin' Up! colours for this - Crisp Canteloupe - both for the ink and the paper.  I also used Calypso Coral for the darker tones.

Crisp Cantaloupe is just one of those really pretty colours that looks amazing when paired up with a nice, bright white.

I used the Flower Patch stamp set,, and what an awesome set!  There are 19 different stamps in the set and they can all be used together or seperately.  To complete the sketch challenge, I used some velum and added three enamel dots from Simple Stories and just a few Basic Pearls, also from Stampin' Up!. 

This was an easy card to make - quick and fun!


Well, that's it for now!  Hope you enjoyed it!

Beth

Card Size

Finished card: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"

Some of what I used...


Ranger Craft Sheet
Fiskars SureCut Paper Trimmer
Martha Stewart Score Board
Scotch Brand ATG Tape Gun - Simon Says Stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment