Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Maisey and Madeline and my card was featured!





Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!  

Isn't this cutest image?  I just love it!  

Maisey and Madeline have it goin' on!  This is another Stampingbella stamp set - adorable image, fun to colour, and I love the font used for the sentiment.

I coloured this image with Copics, but I'm looking forward to having another go at it as soon as my birthday present arrives.  Yup - it's Happy Birthday to me week and I'm pretty sure my sweet husband ordered this for me:


I can't wait for it to arrive!

I loved using copies for this though, because you can get such full colours and great shading with them.



There are a few colours I wished I'd had while colouring it, but I'm really pleased with the way it looks.

I added some Liquid Pearls to the image as well, as you can see here:


Liquid Pearls are a fantastic finishing touch.

For the inside, I have a small sheet of Tim Holtz watercolour paper that I had painted pink using distress inks, and I've kept it for punching shapes.  I punched out a few hearts and added them.

I also got some exciting news this morning!

One of my cards was featured on the Lawn Fawn Challenge Blog!!!  What a great way to wake up this morning!  Here's the card that was featured and I'm so happy!



That's it for today!  Hope you're having a great Tuesday!

Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment