Saturday, March 21, 2015

Paper Smooches Challenge - Missing You!



 It's another card challenge, and this time it's Paper Smooches SPARKS.  You can find great Paper Smooches products here!

To be honest, I don't have a lot of Paper Smooches products.  In fact, I have exactly two.  Kind of sad, actually.  Having a very limited choice meant that I really had to stretch my imagination.

I tried about six different things before I came up with this design, but I'm pretty happy with it!

The 'Miss you' sentiment is the Paper Smooches part called Sentiment Sampler, and the flowers are from Hero Arts.  After searching the actual stamp for a name, I came up with nothing.  It doesn't appear to have a name.

Anyway, I stamped all the images in Versamark and heat embossed them in white.  I used  Evergreen Bough Ranger Distress Ink for the colouring, added some rhinestones from Stampin' Up! and clear Wink of Stella to highlight the petals, and some black Liquid Pearls for the 'faux brads'.




For the inside I edged my card stock in the same ink, stamped the flower in the corner, and used Mama Elephant's Happy Everything for the "sending" part.




Voila!  Done!

I think the most difficult part of this whole project was getting good photography!  This colour just doesn't photograph well.  It doesn't help that my natural sunlight in my favourite photo spot was fading either.

That's it for now!
Beth



No comments:

Post a Comment