Saturday, April 4, 2015

Home Sweet Home - Ellen Hutson Mix It Up Challenge



Happy Saturday!


I ran into the same problem as usual, I've still only got two Lawn Fawn sets and I've also only got one Ellen Hutson Essentials set too!  Since the challenge is to bring the two products together, this was quite a challenge, but I'm pretty happy with the results.

This was a really fun card to do, and not like most of the cards I do.  It was a challenge to come up with something I liked, but then again, it IS supposed to be a challenge!

All of the images were coloured with Copics.  No fancy colouring or shading this time, as the images are pretty small.

I used Lawn Fawn's Flirty Frames and the Home Sweet Home set, along with the Bokeh Dots set from Ellen Hutson Essentials for the background.  I used Simon Says Stamp dye ink, Memento Tuxedo Black, and Simon Says Stamp Green Apple card stock.  I love these colours together!





That's it for now!

See you next time!
Beth

Finished Card Size: 4-1/4" x 5-1/2"
Ellen Hutson Essentials Bokeh Dots
Lawn Fawn Flirty Frames, Home Sweet Home
Simon Says Stamp Ink:
Maliblue
Goldenlocks
Beanstalk Green
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics



No comments:

Post a Comment