Sunday, May 3, 2015

Thank You Card with "A Bunch" of Heat Embossed Flowers


Hello!

I've got another card for the Waffle Flower Challenge, using the A Bunch stamp set.  

I LOVE the technique I used for this.  

The flowers were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then coloured in using pigment inks.  Because pigment inks stay wet longer, I heat embossed them with clear embossing powder which gives them a delicious shine and texture.  

Voila!
(You can see the shine in the photo below.)




I fussy cut the flowers and leaves, and adhered them to the card stock, popping one up on dimensionals.

I absolutely love the colours for this challenge.  They're soft and so, so pretty!


And of course, it's the perfect card to use one of my favourite embellishments on - linen twine.
Oh, how I adore linen twine!


Hope you enjoyed!

Beth

Find me on...

YouTube

Instragram

Pinterest

Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment